Exceptional PRP Hair Loss Treatment At GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
A few hair strands falling every day is normal. But if your hair fall is severe enough that you start seeing thinning hair on the scalp, then you might be suffering from female or male pattern hair loss. Luckily, there are a few ways to fight the symptoms of androgenic alopecia – like the PRP hair restoration treatment from GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Thanks to Dr. Reitman and her team, patients can enjoy thicker hair on their scalp even without surgical hair restoration.
Our team at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD offers high-quality hair loss treatments and unmatched results so you can feel confident about your appearance. Unlike hair transplantation surgery, you only need a few rounds of PRP injections to stimulate hair follicles, stop hair loss, and boost new hair growth. Our skilled injectors are here to ensure that each patient undergoes comfortable and successful PRP treatment with minimal downtime and side effects.
Discover how you can revitalize your scalp and restore hair thickness with PRP hair restoration treatment today. Call us and request an initial consultation with Dr. Reitman to learn more about our process for this effective hair loss solution.
How PRP Hair Restoration Treats Hair Loss Conditions
PRP therapy is a type of regenerative medicine widely used for different health conditions and aesthetic concerns, including androgenic alopecia and alopecia areata. It uses platelet-rich plasma derived from the patient’s blood sample to stimulate the hair follicles in the scalp, allowing it to produce longer and thicker hair shafts within a few weeks.
During the procedure, Dr. Reitman draws a blood sample from your arm to process it in the centrifuge. This separates the platelet-rich plasma layer from the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelet-poor plasma. The solution is then injected into the parts of the scalp with thinning hair to encourage hair regrowth.
Benefits of PRP Hair Loss Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Solution to Hair Thinning - Hair transplantation isn’t your only option to treat hair loss, thanks to PRP therapy. It’s a minimally invasive procedure that uses the growth factor derived from your blood to encourage natural hair growth. There are no incisions or plastic surgery involved, so there’s no need to worry about scarring and other serious complications.
- Quick Procedure - Depending on your hair loss condition and the number of injection sites, the entire PRP hair loss treatment only takes less than an hour to complete. Since this procedure is non-surgical, most patients return to their homes and resume daily activities after their appointment.
- Minor Side Effects - PRP therapy involves drawing blood from the patient’s arm, so the solution won’t be rejected by the body. Some patients may still experience common but mild side effects like pain, bruising, swelling, bleeding, and itching at the PRP injection site. These symptoms usually subside after a few days, but call a physician immediately if they worsen or persist.
- Can Be Used With Other Treatments - PRP hair restoration is an effective and low-risk procedure that can be combined with other hair loss treatments to achieve the best results. You can take oral and topical medications for hair loss, but make sure to consult with an expert first to see if you’re qualified for both treatment options.
Are You A Good Candidate for PRP Hair Restoration Treatment?
Before getting PRP hair loss treatment, it’s important to consult with your provider first to know if it’s the right procedure for your aesthetic goals and needs. You’re qualified for PRP injections if you can relate to the following:
- You want to grow longer and thicker hair on the scalp without surgery - Hair transplantation is a common hair loss treatment, but many patients aren’t ready for a surgical procedure just yet. PRP hair restoration is a great alternative for hair restoration because it helps you produce longer and thicker hair naturally.
- Your thinning hair is still in its early stages - The best candidates for a PRP hair loss treatment are those with early hair loss conditions. PRP works better for stimulating an active hair follicle than revitalizing an inactive one. Patients with severe hair loss may still benefit from this treatment, but it might be difficult to restore the scalp’s previous state.
- You’re willing to commit to a healthy lifestyle - The success of your PRP hair therapy relies on your health condition and rate of healing. It’s important to maintain a healthy lifestyle, as well as avoid stress and other factors that may affect hair loss after your treatment session.
Restore Hair Density and Length with Our Injectable Treatments
Regrow your hair naturally with safe and highly effective PRP hair restoration treatments at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. We’re proud to offer PRP therapy as a convenient and minimally invasive option for stimulating hair follicles, fighting hair loss, and restoring the hair density on your scalp. Here’s why you should consider getting your PRP hair therapy with us:
- Best care and treatment from a highly qualified aesthetic doctor. Dr. Reitman is knowledgeable about the best practices and procedures in aesthetic medicine. She received her training from an Ivy League institution and has a board certification in anesthesiology. She’s dedicated to providing the best aesthetic medical care to all her patients.
- High patient satisfaction. Dr. Reitman and her team use the latest tools and equipment to provide transformative results in all aesthetic treatments. We’ve helped many clients achieve their desired goals with our safe and effective procedures.
- Empowering patients through beauty. Our PRP injections and other injectable treatments can help address your hair loss problems and bring out the most beautiful version of yourself. You can trust Dr. Reitman and her team to refine your natural beauty so you can confidently look good and feel good.
- Wide range of aesthetic services for face and body. From anti-aging dermal filler and Botox cosmetic injections, facial treatments, non-surgical body contouring, and laser treatment, we’ve got the best procedures that can help meet your beauty and wellness goals.
Commonly Asked Questions About Thinning Hair and PRP Injections
Q: How many PRP injections for hair loss will I need?
A: The exact number of PRP injections for hair restoration varies per patient because of different factors like the stage of their hair loss and their expected results. Most patients see significant improvement after 3 treatment sessions spaced about 4 to 6 weeks apart. Maintenance treatment sessions might also be required since the key to successful PRP therapy is consistency.
Q: Is PRP therapy better than hair transplantation and laser treatment?
A: PRP is a safe hair loss treatment that many patients prefer over hair transplant and laser treatments because it produces natural-looking results with fewer risks and complications. Consult with our experts today to find out which treatment option is the best one for your condition.
Q: How soon can you see the results of the PRP treatment?
A: Initial results show a few weeks after the PRP treatment sessions, but the final results may only be visible after a few months. The hair growth phase can take a long time, so it’s important for you to be patient while waiting for the results of your PRP hair therapy to show.
Schedule Your Initial PRP Hair Loss Treatment With Dr. Reitman Today
PRP therapy is a safe and effective alternative for hair loss if you’re not ready or qualified for a surgical hair transplant. Dr. Reitman and her team can provide you with the highest level of care and treatment during your PRP treatment with us, so you can restore the thickness and volume of the hair on your scalp.
Start your journey to a more confident and beautiful you today by booking an appointment with us.
Before & After Gallery
We're Actively Doing PRP Hair Treatment near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ