Enhance Your Beauty From Within With PRP Facial at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
Trust the aesthetic experts at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD to take care of your damaged and aged skin. Dr. Reitman and her experienced team can repair your skin and bring out your natural glow by letting new collagen grow with the help of platelet rich plasma injections.
Whether it’s for hair restoration or facial rejuvenation, we’re proud to offer PRP treatments as a convenient and minimally invasive solution for your aesthetic needs and goals. Led by Dr. Reitman, we can provide highly effective PRP procedures that deliver transformative results to renew and revitalize your beauty. Our skilled injectors can perform safe treatments to ensure you will get the results you want while minimizing the possible downtime and side effects.
Take the first step to a more beautiful and revived skin when you consult with our team about PRP facial treatment. Book your first appointment with Dr. Reitman today to discuss your goals and learn about the process for PRP injections.
How PRP Facial Treatments Can Enhance Your Beauty
Platelet rich plasma, also known as PRP, is an advanced facial rejuvenation procedure that boosts your body’s healing processes to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new and healthy tissues. PRP injections utilize the growth factors contained in your blood platelets to encourage faster tissue regeneration, wound healing, and collagen production.
Dr. Reitman and her team can administer PRP facial injections for a variety of aesthetic applications. Here are some of the common uses of PRP therapy for the face:
Minimizes Wrinkles and Fine Lines
You can improve the appearance of moderate to deep wrinkles, facial folds, and fine lines with PRP. The injections will facilitate the turnover of new skin cells, leaving you with smoother and wrinkle-free skin.
Tightens and Plumps Loose Skin
PRP facials are also an excellent skin tightening procedure that allows you to firm up areas with prominent sagging. This growth of new collagen will help improve skin texture and elasticity to create a reinvigorated and younger-looking appearance.
Brightens Dull and Uneven Skin Tone
Hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and dark spots can dull your skin’s complexion. Getting a PRP facial can help correct pigmentation issues, dark marks, and other signs of sun damage to restore a more radiant and glowing look.
Reduces Acne Scars and Enlarged Pores
With the amazing wound healing properties of PRP injections, it can also be used as an acne treatment to reduce visible scarring on any area of the face. It can also help shrink large pores for better skin quality and clearer complexion.
Benefits of PRP Therapy for Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenation
- Safe and Autologous Treatment - PRP facial treatments are an all-natural method for anti-aging and skin enhancement. The PRP serum is prepared without any addition of a foreign product and contains only the concentration of platelets and growth factors extracted from a patient’s blood.
- Naturally Stimulates Collagen Production - Most of your facial aging concerns such as wrinkles, lax skin, and uneven skin tone can be resolved by increasing your collagen production. Collagen is one of the most important proteins that maintain skin’s firmness, promote moisture, and keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Long-Lasting Results - Compared to other cosmetic procedures and injectables, a PRP facial can provide significant results that last anywhere from 12 months to 2 years. You can expect to see continued improvements as the platelets and growth factors boost collagen production and improve the supply of nutrients to enhance overall skin health and appearance.
- Minimal Downtime - A majority of PRP-treated patients can return to their normal activities right after the injections. However, your face may become sensitive for a little while so you should follow good skincare practices such as moisturizing to help soothe the skin as it naturally heals.
Are You a Good Candidate for a PRP Injection?
There’s nothing better than stimulating collagen production with PRP facials to really transform and rejuvenate your face from the inside. But before trying this injectable treatment, it’s important to meet with your provider to know if it is the appropriate procedure for you. You’re an ideal patient for a PRP injection if:
- You want to eliminate signs of aging and sun damage - Individuals with moderate to severe facial wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, loose skin, and other signs of aging can benefit from PRP facial injections.
- You don’t want to undergo an invasive facial plastic surgery - The minimally invasive nature of PRP facials makes them an ideal alternative to surgical procedures for facial enhancement. With a PRP treatment, you can achieve almost the same improvements and results for cosmetic surgery but without the incisions, long recovery periods, and risks of surgical scarring.
- You are physically healthy - As with any injectable treatment, a PRP patient should be in good condition before getting their injections. Generally, individuals with low platelet count, a history of skin disease, and autoimmune conditions should not get a PRP treatment. Those who are pregnant and breastfeeding may also be advised to explore other options for facial rejuvenation.
- You are not taking corticosteroids or NSAIDs - If you’re taking certain prescription medications, corticosteroids, or NSAIDs, you will be asked to stop them about a month before your PRP facial treatment. They may affect the effects of the PRP injections and how your body heals after the procedure.
Get Radiant-Looking Skin With PRP Facial and Other Injectables from GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
GLOW by Elena Reitman MD is your reliable partner for highly effective injectable treatments that enhance your skin and deliver transformative results like no other. Together with her experienced team, Dr. Reitman can help meet your facial rejuvenation goals with our minimally invasive PRP facial procedures. Here’s why you should get your PRP injection from us:
- Transformative aesthetic experience with our professional doctor. Our team is led by Dr. Reitman who has an extensive background in aesthetic medicine. She’s also board-certified in anesthesiology and received her training from an Ivy League institution. Dr. Reitman’s skill and expertise in injectables allow her to give you the best possible results for PRP facials.
- Commitment to excellent patient care and service. Dr. Reitman and our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and service to ensure that you have a comfortable injectable experience.
- Natural-looking results. Whether you want to reduce wrinkles, tighten lax skin, or get rid of acne scars, Dr. Reitman can perform effective PRP injections that can naturally revitalize your skin and restore your glow.
- Wide range of state-of-the-art treatments for face and body. We offer other expert procedures such as dermal filler, Botox, non-surgical body contouring, fat reduction, PRP hair restoration, and laser hair removal.
Commonly Asked Questions About PRP Facial Treatments
Q: What does a PRP facial procedure look like?
A: We’ll begin the treatment by extracting a small amount of blood. Afterward, we’ll prepare the PRP injection by separating the platelets from the red blood cells and other blood components via a centrifugation process. Once the serum is ready, we can apply a topical anesthetic to the treatment area to minimize your discomfort and carefully inject the PRP into the skin.
Q: What are the side effects of a PRP facial treatment?
A: You can experience minimal side effects such as swelling, bruising, redness, and tenderness after a PRP facial injection. Most of these side effects are temporary and can resolve on their own within a few days.
Q: When can you see the results of a PRP injection?
A: Since it encourages collagen production, the results of a PRP facial are not immediate. You may see initial improvements after 1 to 2 weeks after the injections but the final results will show after 3 to 6 months. Additionally, you may need multiple PRP facial treatments to achieve your desired results. Consult with our team to get a treatment plan that’s tailored to your aesthetic goals.
Schedule Your Initial PRP Facial Consultation With Dr. Reitman Today
Restore your youthful beauty and healthy skin when you get PRP facial rejuvenation from GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Together with her team, Dr. Reitman can help reclaim your confidence and empower you to look good and feel your best. Contact us now and schedule an appointment to discuss your goals and discover how a PRP facial treatment can help you.
We're Actively Doing PRP Facial near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ