Noninvasive Laser Vein Removal At GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
The appearance of spider veins and varicose veins in the legs and different parts of the body often make patients embarrassed of their appearance. Luckily, there are different treatment options to get rid of the vascular lesion and unwanted veins safely and effectively – like laser vein removal treatments at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD.
Dr. Reitman and her team can help restore flawless skin on the face, legs, and other parts of the body with unwanted spider veins without the need for a long recovery period. We provide non-invasive and endovenous laser treatments that deliver unmatched laser vein removal results. Our team also makes sure that each patient has a comfortable and successful treatment inside our office.
Learn more about our laser treatments and how they can help remove visible veins and broken capillaries on your skin today. Contact us to book an initial consultation and start your journey to blemish-free skin.
How Laser Vein Treatment Eliminates Unwanted Vein
Laser technology is widely used in the industry because it effectively treats several medical conditions and cosmetic concerns, including the appearance of an abnormal vein just below the surface of the skin. It uses laser energy to heat the damaged vein, forcing its vein wall to close and allowing the blood to flow to a nearby blood vessel.
Laser vein removal treatment comes in 2 types that are both effective in removing the affected vein and restoring your flawless skin: noninvasive laser treatment and endovenous laser ablation treatment.
Noninvasive laser treatments are relatively simple: the laser device is pointed to the treatment area to erase tiny spider veins and facial veins. On the other hand, endovenous laser treatment (or EVLT) involves inserting a laser fiber through the skin to close larger veins. Depending on your venous condition, Dr. Reitman may recommend either of the 2 treatment options.
Benefits of Laser Vein Removal Treatment
- Quick Procedure - Depending on the type of laser treatment and the size of the treatment area, your procedure may take about an hour to complete. Most patients are free to resume their normal activities a few days after their treatment session.
- Minor Side Effects - Since laser treatments for unsightly veins are minimally invasive, they’re a lot safer than surgical vein procedures. Mild side effects like pain, bleeding, and bruising might occur but they usually subside after a few days.
- Treatment Options Based on Your Needs - Laser therapy uses different devices based on your venous conditions and needs. Whether you’re bothered about broken capillaries or leg veins, we offer laser treatments to get rid of them for good.
- Can Be Used With Other Treatments - Laser vein removal is a safe treatment and it can be combined with other aesthetic procedures to help restore your flawless skin. Consult with us today to find out which treatment combinations work best for you.
Are You A Good Candidate for Laser Vein Therapy?
Before starting the laser vein removal, it’s important to consult with your provider to know if it’s the right procedure for your aesthetic goals and needs. You’re qualified for laser vein therapy if you can relate to the following:
- You want to remove unsightly veins without invasive plastic surgery - Both simple laser vein removal and EVLT are excellent alternatives to surgical vein removal. It effectively erases unwanted veins in different parts of the body without the usual risks associated with surgical procedures.
- Your tried other treatments but none of them worked - Before a laser treatment for unwanted veins, doctors recommend home remedies first. But if compression stockings and massage therapies don’t work for you, then a laser treatment might be your best bet.
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment - Although many patients are happy with how their laser vein removal treatments turned out, it’s still important to have positive but manageable expectations. Everyone has different needs and healing responses, so your results may or may not be better than others.
Restore Your Smooth, Vein-Free Skin with Laser Vein Reduction
Venous conditions that cause spider vein and varicose vein to appear on the skin affect millions of Americans, but you don’t have to live with them for the rest of your life. We’re proud to offer simple laser vein removal treatment and EVLT procedures as minimally invasive options for erasing unwanted veins on the legs and other parts of your body. Here’s why you should consider getting your laser vein removal treatments with us:
- Best care and treatment from a highly qualified aesthetic doctor. Dr. Reitman is knowledgeable about the best practices and procedures in aesthetic medicine. She received her training from an Ivy League institution and has a board certification in anesthesiology. She’s dedicated to providing the best aesthetic medical care to all her patients.
- High patient satisfaction. Dr. Reitman and her team use the latest tools and equipment to provide transformative results in all aesthetic treatments. We’ve helped many clients achieve their desired goals with our safe and effective procedures.
- Empowering patients through beauty. Our aesthetic laser treatments can help address your skin imperfections and bring out the most beautiful version of yourself. You can trust Dr. Reitman and her team to refine your natural beauty so you can confidently look good and feel good.
- Wide range of aesthetic services for face and body. From anti-aging dermal filler and Botox cosmetic injections, facial treatments, non-surgical body contouring, and laser treatment, we’ve got the best procedures that can help meet your beauty and wellness goals.
Commonly Asked Questions About Superficial Veins and Laser Therapy
Q: How many laser vein removal treatments will I need?
A: This exact number of treatment sessions varies per patient, but most of them need 2-3 treatment sessions. Multiple treatments ensure that the patient gets the best vein removal results to restore their flawless, vein-free skin.
Q: Is laser treatment better than sclerotherapy?
A: Although both treatment options are effective for eliminating varicose veins and spider veins, some patients might find that one is better than the other in certain cases. If the patient is allergic to the sclerosant, then laser treatment can help get rid of the unwanted veins without the need for a surgical procedure.
Q: Are the results of laser vein removal treatment permanent?
A: Yes, the saphenous vein in the treated area is eventually absorbed by the nearby tissues. However, a new set of visible veins may still develop if the venous condition that caused it remains untreated. Additional treatment might be necessary if unwanted veins keep developing after treating the underlying venous condition.
Schedule Your Initial Laser Vein Removal Consultation With Dr. Reitman Today
Experience the best minimally invasive vein removal treatment with laser vein removal and EVLT from GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Thanks to Dr. Reitman and her team of highly trained aestheticians, you can safely get rid of unsightly veins and restore flawless skin. Call us now to book an appointment with Dr. Reitman and start your laser vein treatment or other related procedures.
We're Actively Doing Laser Vein Removal near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ