Advanced Laser Therapy for the Skin at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
Melanin is what gives your skin its color. But brown spots may start appearing when your body starts producing excessive melanin in certain areas of the skin. If you’re bothered about the appearance of sunspots, freckles, pigmented lesions, and other kinds of dark spots, then you might want to try the laser pigment removal procedure we offer at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD.
Dr. Reitman and her team can provide you with professional skin treatments to treat sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma. Unlike chemical peel treatments that depend on consistent chemical formulation and exposure time, it only takes a few treatment sessions of NanoLaserPeel or MicroLaserPeel to restore your clear and radiant skin. Our skilled laser technicians are here to make sure that each treatment session is safe and comfortable for you.
Find out how you can erase your sun spot, brown spot, pigmented lesion, or acne scar with safe and effective laser therapy for the skin at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Call us now to book your first consultation with Dr. Reitman and learn more about our laser pigment removal treatments.
How Laser Pigmentation Removal Your Overall Appearance
Laser pigmentation removal treatments like NanoLaserPeel and MicroLaserPeel can get rid of common skin pigmentation issues by removing the damaged stratum corneum or the topmost layer of the skin. This reveals a fresh layer of skin that has a better tone and texture to give you the clear skin and youthful glow you want.
NanoLaserPeel is a mild laser skin resurfacing treatment that refreshes the skin with only short downtime required. It uses ablative lasers, but there’s no need to worry about permanently damaging the skin in the treatment areas. Its revolutionary technology was developed to give you a gentle yet effective treatment for your skin concerns.
And if you’re looking for another procedure that also acts as an effective acne treatment, then you might want to try MicroLaser Peel instead. It treats the same skin concerns as NanoLaserPeel, but it also addresses acne scars and deep wrinkles for better skin rejuvenation results. Consult with our team today to find out which treatment option is the right pick for you.
Benefits of Laser Treatment for the Skin
- Minimally Invasive Skin Lightening - Nowadays, chemical peel or CO2 laser treatments aren’t the only treatments to lighten dark spots on your skin. NanoLaserPeel and MicroLaserPeel are minimally invasive treatments that can erase skin imperfections with just a few treatment sessions. There are no harsh chemicals and dermabrasion devices involved, so you can expect a more comfortable and gentle treatment.
- Quick Procedure - Depending on the size of the treated area and the type of skin condition, your laser pigmentation removal can take about 30 to 40 minutes to complete. Patients may return to their homes within the same day, but it takes a few days for the skin to fully heal after the treatment.
- Minor Side Effects - Laser pigmentation removal treatments produce exceptional results with only minimal side effects when performed by an expert provider. Some patients may experience redness, swelling, and pain in the treated areas, but they usually subside after a few days. What remains is the smooth, even-toned skin that you desire.
- Can Be Used With Other Treatments - Since laser pigmentation removal treatments are minimally invasive, they’re safe to combine with other skin rejuvenation procedures to achieve the best results. Make sure to consult with an expert like Dr. Reitman first to find out which combined treatments work best for your skin concern.
Are You A Good Candidate for Laser Pigment Removal?
Before getting laser pigmentation removal treatment, it’s important to consult with your provider to know if it is the right procedure for your aesthetic goals and needs. You are qualified for a laser skin treatment if you can relate to the following:
- You want to treat skin issues without plastic surgery - Both NanoLaserPeel and MicroLaserPeel are versatile treatments that eliminate different skin issues without the need for a surgical procedure. They can give your great skin rejuvenation results with only minimal downtime using gentle laser devices.
- You have a fair skin tone - Patients with lighter skin tone often experience the best results when it comes to laser treatments. Those with a dark skin type have a higher risk of experiencing side effects, so it’s better for them to consider other skin treatments just to be safe.
- You have realistic expectations about the procedure - Since laser pigmentation treatments are minimally invasive, the results are only modest and natural-looking. Patients should be willing to commit to multiple treatment sessions to achieve the smooth, blemish-free skin they want.
- You’re willing to follow aftercare instructions - How you treat your skin after the treatment is as important as the procedure itself. Make sure to follow the aftercare instructions provided by Dr. Reitman to ensure that you get high-quality, long-lasting results with only minimal side effects.
Bring Back Your Blemish-Free Skin with Our Laser Skin Treatment
Rejuvenate your skin and erase dark spots with our highly effective laser skin treatments at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. We’re proud to offer NanoLaserPeel and MicroLaserPeel as gentle and minimally invasive options for erasing acne scars and hyperpigmentation issues. Here’s why you should consider getting your laser pigmentation removal treatments with us:
- Best care and treatment from a highly qualified aesthetic doctor. Dr. Reitman is knowledgeable about the best practices and procedures in aesthetic medicine. She received her training from an Ivy League institution and has a board certification in anesthesiology. She’s dedicated to providing the best aesthetic medical care to all her patients.
- High patient satisfaction. Dr. Reitman and her team use the latest tools and equipment to provide transformative results in all aesthetic treatments. We’ve helped many clients achieve their desired goals with our safe and effective procedures.
- Empowering patients through beauty. Our laser treatments can help address your skin imperfections and bring out the most beautiful version of yourself. You can trust Dr. Reitman and her team to refine your natural beauty so you can confidently look good and feel good.
- Wide range of aesthetic services for face and body. From anti-aging dermal filler and Botox cosmetic injections, facial treatments, non-surgical body contouring, and laser treatment, we’ve got the best procedures that can help meet your beauty and wellness goals.
Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Pigment Removal
Q: How many treatment sessions will I need?
A: The exact number of treatment sessions varies per patient because of different factors to consider, such as the type of laser treatment needed, the size of the treatment area, and the kind of skin issue being treated. Most patients need about 1 to 3 treatment sessions to achieve the best skin rejuvenation results they want.
Q: Is laser pigment removal a good alternative to laser tattoo removal?
A: This treatment may lighten unwanted tattoos on the skin, but it won’t get rid of them for good. Patients need a special type of laser device like the YAG laser that specifically targets tattoo pigments without harming the surrounding tissue.
Q: How soon can I see the results of a laser pigment removal treatment?
A: This also varies per patient, but most of them see the initial results about 3 to 5 days after the laser treatment session. Just don’t forget to follow the aftercare instructions during the recovery period to achieve the best results and help heal the skin more quickly.
Q: Are the results of laser pigment removal permanent?
A: Yes, the eliminated layer of skin won’t return but new pigmentation issues may still develop. The best way to maintain your results for longer is to avoid sun exposure and follow good skincare habits.
Schedule Your Initial Laser Treatment With Dr. Reitman Today
At GLOW by Elena Reitman MD, we understand that everyone’s skin is different so they need customized treatments to effectively get rid of their skin problems. And if you’re looking for a way to eliminate acne scars and dark spots on your skin, our team can help you out using treatments like NanoLaserPeel and MicroLaserPeel. Book an appointment with us today to learn more about these procedures and other skin treatments we offer.
We're Actively Doing Laser Pigment Removal near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ