Minimizing Facial Wrinkles and Other Signs of Aging With Juvederm Fillers at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
Defy your age with the amazing wrinkle-reducing, skin-plumping, and facial contouring effects of Juvederm treatment. GLOW by Elena Reitman MD is your go-to reliable provider for highly effective dermal filler injections that deliver transformative results and enhance your natural beauty.
Led by Dr. Reitman, our team seeks to provide clients with convenient and minimally invasive treatment options for facial rejuvenation. With our expert aesthetic procedures, you don’t have to undergo plastic surgery just to get the youthful face and body that you’ve always wanted. We can perform safe injectable treatments that produce stunning results while minimizing possible downtime and side effects.
Discover how you can reclaim a younger-looking appearance when you consult with our team today. We offer a wide range of dermal filler injections that can help achieve your specific beauty goals. Book an appointment with Dr. Reitman to discuss our process for dermal filler treatment and learn which type of Juvederm is right for you.
How Juvederm Can Be Used To Enhance Your Beauty
Dermal fillers are soft, gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to address various signs of facial aging and volume loss. One of the most popular brands of dermal filler is Juvederm, which is a collection of highly effective injectables made from hyaluronic acid.
Dr. Reitman and her team can use Juvederm filler injections for a variety of aesthetic purposes including:
Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
As you age, wrinkles and fine lines begin to show on your face and take away your youthfulness. As an injectable, Juvederm is approved to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and restore a smoother-looking and crease-free skin. Juvéderm XC, Juvéderm Vollure XC, and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC are the common formulations used as a wrinkle filler.
Juvederm can also be used as a lip-enhancing injectable that can plump thin lips and smooth vertical lip lines. We can use Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvéderm Volbella XC to augment your lips and provide you with a fuller and more beautiful pout.
Age-related volume loss can also contribute to the appearance of sunken cheeks. Dermal fillers can help restore fullness to your mid-face and provide a subtle and natural-looking cheek lift. We can use Juvéderm Voluma XC to improve the contours, shape, and definition of your cheeks.
Tear Trough Correction
Juvederm injections can also be used to treat under eye hollows, bags, and dark circles. Juvederm Volbella XC is specifically approved for improving tear trough deformities and minimizing dark circles.
Lower Face Rejuvenation
Juvederm treatment can also help get rid of wrinkles that form around the mouth, nose, and lips area. We can use Juvéderm XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus to smoothen the appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines in the lower face region.
Benefits of Juvederm Injectable Dermal Filler
- Versatile Injectable - One of the best things about Juvederm HA filler is that it has many different applications. Whether you want to eliminate facial folds and wrinkles, firm up sagging cheeks, or volumize thin lips, there’s a Juvederm injection that can help you with your concerns.
- Minimally Invasive Procedure - The procedure for getting Juvéderm injectable gel fillers is completely non-surgical. There are no incisions required and the fillers are administered using small needles. While most Juvederm fillers already contain lidocaine, we can still apply a topical numbing cream to minimize the pain and ensure your comfort during the treatment session.
- Fast Results - There’s no need for a long waiting time to see the results of your Juvederm treatment. A majority of Juvederm patients can notice initial improvements in their appearance right after getting the dermal filler injections. However, the final results of your procedure will show within two weeks after the filler has completely settled in your skin.
- Zero Downtime - Most patients who received the dermal filler injections can return to their normal activities on the same day. You can experience some side effects like mild swelling and bruising, but they are manageable and can subside on their own within a few days.
- Safe and Hypoallergenic - Juvederm’s active ingredient, hyaluronic acid, is a naturally occurring substance that can be found in the body. It also doesn’t contain other animal tissues or components so it’s safe and has very little risk of triggering an allergic reaction.
Are You A Good Candidate for Juvederm Treatment?
There’s no doubt that dermal fillers are an excellent injectable choice for anyone who wants to renew and revitalize their appearance. But before getting this treatment, it’s important to meet with your provider to know if it is the right procedure for you. You’re a qualified patient for a Juvederm filler injection if you can relate to the following:
- You are bothered by the effects of skin aging - From wrinkles and fine lines, thinning lips, and facial volume loss on the cheeks, Juvederm can help address these common aesthetic issues and restore a younger-looking appearance.
- You want to enhance your look without surgery - If you are not ready to get a surgical facelift and you’re okay with getting temporary results, then Juvederm filler treatment is for you. With dermal fillers, you’ll only need a series of quick injections to achieve your desired outcome.
- You’re looking for a safe alternative to other injectables - Since it is made of hyaluronic acid, Juvederm fillers are better suited for patients who have sensitivities or allergies to other aesthetic injectables. Consult with our doctor to know if Juvederm is really the best and safest option for you.
- You are in good condition - Dermal filler patients should also be physically healthy before their procedure. Our team may ask about your medical history since some conditions may affect how you heal or respond to the Juvederm filler treatment. You should also have good skin health with no active infections, wounds, or inflammation prior to the injections.
Let Your Youthful Beauty Shine With Our Aesthetic Injectable Treatments
When it comes to effective Juvederm filler treatments, you should only trust an experienced provider like GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Dr. Reitman and her team are committed to providing transformative injectable treatments that will help minimize the effects of aging and bring out your natural beauty. Here’s what you can expect when you get your Juvederm injections from us:
- Amazing results from a highly qualified aesthetic doctor. Whatever aesthetic goals you’ve set for yourself, Dr. Reitman’s skill and experience allow her to give you the best possible outcome for your injectable procedure. She has an extensive background in aesthetic medicine and received her training from an Ivy League institution.
- Safe and comfortable injectable experience. Our friendly aestheticians will assist you in every step of your treatment with the highest level of care and service. Dr. Reitman and her team will ensure to perform every procedure with your safety and comfort in mind.
- Empowering patients through beauty. With her expertise in injectable treatments, Dr. Reitman can deliver facial rejuvenation results that can help you look good and feel confident in your skin. Our Juvederm fillers can enhance your natural beauty and uplift you to become the best version of yourself.
- Wide range of aesthetic services for face and body. From anti-aging injections, fat reduction, body contouring procedures, and hair loss treatments, we’ve got the best state-of-the-art procedures that can help achieve your beauty and wellness goals.
Commonly Asked Questions About Juvederm
Q: What differentiates Juvederm from other hyaluronic acid fillers?
A: Compared to other HA-based fillers like Restylane Lyft and Restylane Silk, Juvederm injections have a smoother texture and consistency which makes them ideal for addressing facial lines and folds in certain tight areas in the face.
Q: How long do Juvederm dermal fillers last?
A: Similar to other injectables, the results of Juvederm injections are only temporary and can last for up to 18 months. Some factors that can affect the longevity of your results are the type of filler, the area being treated, and the amount of filler that was injected. You can consult with Dr. Reitman and our team about getting touch-up treatments to maintain your results.
Q: What is the best Juvederm injectable filler?
A: Choosing the type of Juvederm injection that will be used for your procedure depends on your desired goals. Since Juvederm comes in different formulations, we can customize your injectable treatment according to your intended outcome. You can find out more about which is the best filler for you during your consultation with Dr. Reitman.
Schedule Your Initial Juvederm Filler Consultation With Dr. Reitman Today
Don’t let wrinkles and fine lines dull your skin and beauty with the help of Juvederm filler injections from GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Together with her team, Dr. Reitman can enhance your face and body with our highly effective injectable treatments. Take the first step to facial rejuvenation by contacting us today. Schedule your initial appointment with Dr. Reitman to discuss your concerns and possible treatment options.
We're Actively Doing Juvederm near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ