Transformative Belotero Filler Injections At GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
Reverse the signs of aging and restore facial volume and smoothness with Belotero filler injections from GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Led by Dr. Reitman, our team of highly-trained aesthetic providers can fill in recessed areas, naturally-thin features, and other areas you’ll like to enhance or reshape. Let us deliver amazing results to help you look your best and rejuvenate your appearance.
Dermal fillers are a versatile tool that can help you treat, fill-in, smoothen, and reshape various areas around your face. Whether you want to reshape your nose or smoothen out wrinkles without resorting to invasive cosmetic surgery like rhinoplasty and facelifts, or fill in areas like scars and naturally thin areas, our team has the expertise and skill to deliver instant and unparalleled results.
Find out how you can maximize your dermal filler treatments to enhance your best features and minimize the signs of aging. Call us today or schedule your appointment with Dr. Reitman online to learn more about what Belotero and its different dermal filler products can do to boost your confidence.
How Belotero Enhances Your Overall Appearance
Belotero features a line of hyaluronic acid dermal filler products designed to fill in and modify the appearance of different facial areas. Belotero’s first dermal filler products were FDA-approved back in 2011, and since then they’ve provided a wide range of products designed to treat the different skin and contouring issues on patients, which include:
- Belotero Balance – formerly known as Belotero Basic, which is used for moderate facial lines and wrinkles.
- Belotero Hydro – combines hyaluronic acid with Glycerol, which can provide even more intense skin rehydration on top of hyaluronic acid’s benefits for your skin.
- Belotero Soft – has better cohesivity which can be used to correct and smoothen fine lines.
- Belotero Intense – ideal for older adults and those with deeper fine lines and wrinkles because of its improved elasticity and skin support. This is also the best option for lip augmentation.
- Belotero Volume – best for patients that want to add volume or reshape larger areas like the cheeks, nose, and lips.
These dermal fillers are a gel-like substance which, when administered into different facial areas underneath the outer skin layer, reshapes and enhances the volume in that area. The results are instant and can enhance your overall appearance for as little as 6 months by:
Smoothen Out Facial Lines and Wrinkles
Aging, repeated muscle movement, and skin-damaging factors like UV exposure can cause wrinkles. Belotero can be injected into these to smoothen out your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles. If you have various types of wrinkles, we can also safely combine your dermal filler treatment with other anti-aging treatments like neurotoxin injections.
Add Volume to Naturally Thin Areas
As you age, you may experience your facial fat diminishing, which can result in skin sagging and reduced facial volume. It’s also possible to have naturally thin features that don’t look the way you want them to. Belotero fillers can address these issues by adding volume to these areas to restore fullness.
Reshape Your Facial Features
Features like your nose shape, jaw line, and cheekbones may not complement the rest of your face. Rather than undergoing plastic surgery to adjust these features, Belotero injections offer a minimally invasive alternative.
Benefits of Belotero Filler Injections
Belotero is a safe and effective filler injection option you can try. Some of its key benefits include:
- Minimally Invasive Treatment - Belotero’s versatile uses for aesthetic treatment make it a good option for those who want to improve their facial features without resorting to cosmetic surgery. Procedures like facelifts, rhinoplasty, and skin grafting come with risks, moderate side effects, and extensive downtime and recovery periods that can take time off your busy schedule.
- Low Chance of Adverse Reactions - Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring substance found in your skin, bones, and other parts of your body. Compared to other anti-aging injectable treatments, the risk of an allergy or any adverse reaction is much lower.
- Instant Results - Once the Belotero fillers are injected underneath your skin, you should see the subtle difference instantly, though it can take up to 2 weeks for the filler to fully settle.
- Improve Your Skin’s Health - Hyaluronic acid is a popular hydrating ingredient found in skincare products. On top of the HA gel adding volume to your facial features, the hyaluronic acid filler can also boost your collagen production and help rejuvenate your skin’s appearance.
- Can Be Used With Other Treatments - If you have multiple signs of aging or any other stubborn skin issues that need to be addressed, Belotero injections can be safely combined with other non-surgical treatments offered at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD.
Are You A Good Candidate for Belotero Fillers?
Any adult can get Belotero filler injections. Dr. Reitman can recommend which Belotero filler product should be used to treat your face and the different skin concerns you have. Prior to getting your dermal filler injections, you’ll undergo an initial consultation to discuss your treatment plan with Dr. Reitman, who will determine if you’re a suitable candidate for Belotero fillers. You may be a good candidate for receiving aesthetic treatments like Belotero if:
- You want to improve your facial appearance without surgical procedures - Avoid the risks and potential complications of cosmetic surgery when you opt for dermal fillers instead. If your facial enhancements involves adding volume or reshaping your facial features a certain way, you can avoid having to undergo invasive procedures.
- You are in generally good health - Some patients with skin infections, bleeding disorders, and severe allergies to some of the ingredients found in Belotero products should avoid getting Belotero. Dr. Reitman can recommend alternative dermal filler injections or alternative aesthetic treatments.
- You are aware of Belotero’s limitations - During your initial consultation, Dr. Reitman can explain the process and what dermal fillers like Belotero can and can’t do for your appearance. Hyaluronic acid fillers offer temporary results, so you’ll need to have maintenance treatments to keep your appearance from reverting back.
Bring Out Your Natural GLOW With Our Injectable Treatments
Rejuvenate your appearance with our highly effective and transformative aesthetic injectable treatments at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. We’re proud to offer Belotero filler injections as a safe, convenient, and minimally invasive solution for adding volume and modifying your appearance. Some of the reasons why we stand out from all other Belotero providers in your area:
- Best care and treatment from a highly qualified aesthetic doctor. Dr. Reitman is an Ivy League board-certified physician that specializes in aesthetic medicine. She is knowledgeable about the best practices and procedures that can deliver the best results.
- High patient satisfaction. Dr. Reitman and her team use the latest tools and equipment in their state-of-the-art facilities to deliver transformative results in aesthetic treatments like dermal filler injections. We’ve helped many clients achieve their beauty goals with our safe and effective procedures.
- Empowering patients through beauty. Our aesthetic injectable treatments can help address your skin imperfections and bring out the most beautiful version of yourself. You can trust Dr. Reitman and her team to refine your natural beauty so you can confidently look good and feel good.
Commonly Asked Questions About Belotero Injections
Q: How long do the effects of Belotero filler injections last?
A: While it can vary between patients, the lifespan of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can range from 6 to 18 months. This depends on factors like your body, the treated area, your lifestyle habits, and how well you perform aftercare. Dermal filler injections are temporary, so you’ll need follow-up injections to maintain your appearance.
Q: Are there other dermal filler substances available and which one is best for me?
A: It’s best to schedule an initial consultation and discuss this with Dr. Reitman. Factors like your allergies, which areas you want to treat, and how long you might want your filler to last can determine which filler type is best for your treatment.
Q: Are there any side effects from Belotero injections?
A: Common side effects include mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, and bruising at the injection site. However, these side effects are due to the injection itself rather than the dermal filler gel. These are very common side effects that usually resolve on their own, though you can use home remedies and over-the-counter medication to minimize discomfort.
Schedule Your Initial Belotero Consultation With Dr. Reitman Today
Experience non-surgical treatments that can enhance your appearance and give you a fuller, well-defined face. Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Reitman today to see if you’re a good candidate for any of our Belotero filler injections.
We're Actively Doing Belotero near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ