Expert Cheek Enhancement At GLOW by Elena Reitman MD
You can flaunt a youthful and fuller cheek appearance with the help of our dermal filler injections at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Dr. Reitman is your trusted aesthetics partner who can provide you with high-quality injectable treatments to empower and inspire you to feel confident in your natural beauty.
With Dr. Reitman’s experience and training in aesthetic medicine, we can help you achieve stunning cheek enhancements without undergoing facial plastic surgery. Our team is knowledgeable in the best practices and techniques for cheek filler injections so you can meet your aesthetic goals and show off your most beautiful self.
We offer a wide range of highly effective facial filler treatments that can be used to rejuvenate any area of the face. Call us today and schedule an initial consultation to discuss how you can transform your appearance with a cheek filler procedure.
How Cheek Fillers Can Be Used to Transform Your Face
Facial fillers are a widely popular cosmetic injectable that can help add volume, minimize wrinkles, and accentuate facial contour. For Dr. Reitman and her team, they can expertly inject dermal fillers into several areas of the face including the cheeks.
Your cheeks are one of the most defining and attractive facial features. However, as you get old, you lose a lot of facial fat and volume which causes your cheeks to appear sunken and less plump. There are several options for cheek augmentation such as fat grafting or facial implants but dermal fillers offer the least invasive option for enhancing your face.
Here’s how a cheek filler treatment can change your overall appearance:
Makes Your Cheekbones Appear More Prominent
Dermal filler injections can restore lost volume and support the natural structure in the mid-face area. This can also help provide a fuller and more sculpted cheek shape that will give you a higher and more defined cheekbone appearance.
Lessens Sagging in the Cheek Area
One of the most common signs of facial aging is sagging cheeks. This happens because of the decrease in collagen which causes your cheeks to lose their once youthful skin elasticity and plumpness. With dermal fillers, you can improve cheek volume and stimulate collagen production to solve the issue of drooping and sunken cheeks.
Eliminates Facial Wrinkles and Nasolabial Folds
Dermal filler treatments can also get rid of visible creases and nasolabial folds that develop along your cheeks. Injecting cheek fillers can increase the tissue beneath the skin which can soften the appearance of deep wrinkles and facial folds.
Achieves Beautiful Facial Symmetry
It’s natural to have some degree of facial asymmetry but it can be more noticeable on people with sunken cheeks. Getting filler injections can improve cheek shape and height to restore balance and proportion to your face.
Benefits of Cheek Filler Injections
- Convenient and Non-Surgical Treatment - The procedure for getting cheek filler injections is fast and simple. Before the procedure, we can apply a topical anesthetic to minimize the pain and provide you with a comfortable cheek filler experience. We will then inject the dermal filler into the treatment sites with a small needle. Your treatment can be finished within 30 minutes to an hour.
- Immediate and Lasting Results - Most cheek filler patients can notice instant plumping and improved contours to their face after the procedure. However, the final results will show within two weeks once the gel material has settled. Depending on the type of cheek filler, its effects can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.
- Minimal Recovery Period and Side Effects - The good thing about receiving cheek fillers is that they don’t require lengthy downtime. Patients can return to their normal activities after having their filler injections. Most side effects like swelling, bruising, and pain are also manageable and will last only for a few days.
- Highly Customizable Treatment - We understand that each individual has unique skin goals. With our variety of injectable filler products, our team can personalize your treatment based on your desired results and aesthetic needs.
- Safe to Use With Other Injectables - While cheek fillers are amazing on their own, you can combine it with other aesthetic treatments such as Botox to get more significant anti-aging and facial rejuvenation results. You can discuss with our team if you plan to receive Botox and cheek filler injections.
Commonly Asked Questions About Cheek Fillers
Q: How do cheek fillers differ from cheek implants?
A: A cheek implant is usually made of silicone material, while fillers are gel substances made of either hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, or poly-L-lactic acid. Cheek implants are a form of plastic surgery that can provide permanent results, while dermal fillers are less invasive and offer subtle and temporary improvements.
Q: Are cheek fillers painful?
A: It will depend on your level of tolerance for pain. You can expect to experience post-injection pain for a few days. However, during the injection process, we can numb the treatment area to reduce the discomfort. Additionally, some dermal filler products are already formulated with lidocaine to minimize pain.
Q: What are the common dermal filler products used for cheek augmentation?
A: A hyaluronic acid filler is the most common injectable for cheek enhancement. This can include Juvederm Voluma XC, Restylane Contour, and Restylane Lyft. We can also use Radiesse and Sculptra Aesthetic which have different formulations that can also work for cheek contouring and stimulating collagen production.
Q: Will my face look worse after the cheek filler wears off?
A: No, your cheeks will only return to their normal appearance before you received the injections. Additionally, it will not make your wrinkles and nasolabial folds look worse. You can get follow-up treatments to maintain the results of your cheek fillers.
Are You A Good Candidate for Cheek Fillers?
Cheek fillers are a safe and effective cosmetic injection but not all patients may be a good fit for the treatment. It’s important to meet with your dermal filler provider to know if it is the right procedure for your aesthetic needs and goals. You can proceed with a cheek filler injection if you:
- Have significantly lost cheek volume: Individuals who are constantly bothered by sagging cheeks due to aging or extreme weight loss can benefit from cheek filler treatments. It’s a good alternative solution to surgery if you want to lift and restore fullness to your cheeks.
- Have realistic goals and expectations about the treatment: Cheek augmentation with dermal fillers can only provide subtle improvements since it’s not a surgical procedure. Before going for a cheek filler, you need to have a good talk with your provider to manage expectations. Our team will do everything they can to provide you with beautiful and natural-looking cheek filler results.
- Have no medical conditions and are in good physical health: It’s important that you are physically healthy and in good condition before getting a cheek filler. During your consultation, Dr. Reitman and her team may ask about your medical history and check if you have any underlying disorders that may affect your healing from the injections.
- Can commit to following aftercare instructions: Although cheek fillers have no significant downtime, there are several measures that are crucial to help you recover with no complications. Our team will provide you with aftercare reminders that you should follow to get the best possible cheek filler results.
Experience Facial Rejuvenation With Our Injectable Treatments
For all your injectable treatments and skin needs, you can rely on our team at GLOW by Elena Reitman MD. Led by Dr. Reitman, we are committed to providing highly effective and transformative cheek filler injections so you can reclaim your youthful and radiant glow.
Here’s why you should consider getting your cheek fillers from Dr. Reitman and her team:
- A professional aesthetic doctor that provides successful treatments. Dr. Reitman is a highly qualified physician with an extensive background in aesthetic medicine, board certification in anesthesiology, and formal training from an Ivy League institution. She’s helped many clients achieve their beauty goals with her expertise in injectable treatments.
- High standard of patient care and service. Your skin is in good hands with our friendly team who’s dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure that you are cared for in every treatment visit. We’ll take the time to listen to your needs and concerns to assure that you get the right aesthetic treatment.
- Natural-looking enhancements. With her skill and experience in injectable treatments, Dr. Reitman is able to provide clients with amazing cheek filler results that bring out their natural beauty.
- Wide range of aesthetic procedures for face and body. Whether you’re looking for an anti-aging injectable, facial services, non-surgical body contouring, and laser treatment, our team can take care of your aesthetic needs with our different state-of-the-art procedures.
Schedule Your Initial Cheek Filler Consultation With Dr. Reitman Today
Take the first step to a revitalized appearance when you get cheek filler injections from Dr. Reitman. Together with our reliable team, you can rewind the time on your face and restore your natural and youthful beauty with our highly effective and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments. We have a wide selection of dermal filler products that can help reach your cheek augmentation goals.
For more information on how you can start your facial rejuvenation journey, call us today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Reitman.
We're Actively Doing Cheek Fillers near the Following Service Areas:
- Oradell, NJ
- Haworth, NJ
- Demarest, NJ
- Alpine, NJ
- Ramsey, NJ
- Orangeburg, NJ
- Pearl River, NJ
- North Bergen, NJ
- East Rutherford, NJ
- Passaic, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Westwood, NJ
- Hillsdale, NJ
- Northvale, NJ
- Norwood, NJ
- Closter, NJ
- Teaneck, NJ
- Englewood, NJ
- Bergenfield, NJ